|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Kg|
|Loss On Ignition||25%(max) at 1000 Degree Celsius|
|Bulk Density||1000-1100( g/t)|
|Residue On Sieve||2.0%(max) ( over BS 240 mesh)|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Tata Black is ideally suited for flooring and they have the best mobility with cement.
- Resistance to alkali and light fastness are excellent
- Tata Black furnishes the floor with a bright, shiny and smooth surface.
- Tata Black is non toxic and non inflammable
- Tata Black has permanent colour stability and resists fading.
Tata Black is highly suitable for colouring of cement and mosaic floors, tiles, dadoes, plastic works and colour wash.
Application Procedure: Complete and careful mixing of the Tata Black flooring colours and cement is imperative for best results. Tata Black should be mixed with grey or white cement in the proportion 1:4 or 1:5 (colour of cement), depending upon the desired depth of the colour- [Grey cement is recommended for deep shades and white cement for pastel shades].
Moreover, to eliminate the occurrence of patches and also to produce a smooth and uniform finish, the colorant and cement must be mixed in a dry state before adding water. The mixture has to be applied by trowelling. A 24 hour gap has to be maintained before curing is undertaken for setting.Precaution:
- For better results, it is necessary to prepare a homogenous mixture of Tata Black and Cement in a dry state beforeadding water.
- The chore of mixing and application must be done by an experienced mason.
- The dry mixture should be prepared just before applying it.
- The wet floor surface must be protected from dust, direct sun light and damage of any other nature.
- Use of chalk powder with the dry mixture of colours and cement must be avoided as it dilutes the intensity of the colour
- Any contact between Tata Pink and acids or acidic materials must be prevented.
- Tata Pink may be used for interior and protected exterior surface only.
- Tata Pink is not recommended for exterior use because of its poor light stability.
Buffing and polishing should be undertaken after the floor has been allowed to dry for a week. More time will ensure a better hardening.
Packaging: Tata Green is packed in 1/2 kg HDPE pouch with liner.